• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenre2021

Subscriber Goal
Hi all, I just wanna know if how many points should I get before I can access the promotion area? I did submit the screenshot but nobody cares about it.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Did you read the sticky note at the top of the promotion area? https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/22620/ has all the information needed.
If you posted the correct screenshot (as you did) You simply have to wait until Admin has a chance to give out the badges, but it's been barely a day since you applied. There's a lot more that you can do on the forum aside from promotion on the forum :) besides, we're not really here to just randomly post our videos, we're hear to learn, build our knowledge, share our knowledge and experiences.
You never know what might be happening in the Admin's life, so saying "but nobody cares" shows you should probably practice patience. :cool:

Thread locked so if anyone else has the same question, they will see this response and not get cluttered with other responses.

Reactions: Lenre2021
Status
Not open for further replies.