• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello fellow content creators

Dhar

Subscriber Goal
User name: Dhar
Title of introduction: Hello fellow content creators
Your name/ Alias: Dhar
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy on YouTube while i was looking at how to start a YouTube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The reason I joined the forums was to introduce myself and get to know other new content creators who are new to TubeBuddy and just say hello.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The reason I started this YouTube channel is because I would like to start a community and be able to help others who are afraid to do something because the thought of not succeeding prevents them from not trying to do what they enjoy. The second reason i started this channel is because I would like to grow this as a business.
How frequently do you upload? Currently I have done a few livestreams on YouTube. For videos I will be posting weekly to start as I have new born baby. I have about 3 weeks of content planned and recorded just getting one more video ready then I will have a few videos I will be ahead so I will be able to stay consistent
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are gaming and building computers. I'm not an expert but am learning and improving.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to show my son when he gets older that you can start with nothing and still be successful you just have to be willing to put in the time and effort to do it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0P0PZ0A3QScsc_UfKPQixQ

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Dhar
Title of introduction: Hello fellow content creators
Your name/ Alias: Dhar
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy on YouTube while i was looking at how to start a YouTube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The reason I joined the forums was to introduce myself and get to know other new content creators who are new to TubeBuddy and just say hello.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The reason I started this YouTube channel is because I would like to start a community and be able to help others who are afraid to do something because the thought of not succeeding prevents them from not trying to do what they enjoy. The second reason i started this channel is because I would like to grow this as a business.
How frequently do you upload? Currently I have done a few livestreams on YouTube. For videos I will be posting weekly to start as I have new born baby. I have about 3 weeks of content planned and recorded just getting one more video ready then I will have a few videos I will be ahead so I will be able to stay consistent
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are gaming and building computers. I'm not an expert but am learning and improving.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to show my son when he gets older that you can start with nothing and still be successful you just have to be willing to put in the time and effort to do it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0P0PZ0A3QScsc_UfKPQixQ
Hello & welcome