• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Online gamer

KAKASHO OFFICIAL

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: KAKASHO OFFICIAL
Title of introduction: Online gamer
Your name/ Alias: AJ Jhon
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was searching how to gain more likes and I saw Jhocel Recilles vlog and I download Tubebuddy right away.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I join on this community to look for help in achieving my goals in life. I would be so grateful if they help me.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals is to gain more subscribers. If I would success. I can finally help my family and other people who needs my help
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Play online games and adventure
What is your biggest dream?
To be successful . To free my family from all sort of needs. I want to help them.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCaYRR8ByGTlf9aDlLefnvEw

Last edited:

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: KAKASHO OFFICIAL
Title of introduction: Online gamer
Your name/ Alias: AJ Jhon
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was searching how to gain more likes and I saw Jhocel Recilles vlog and I download Tubebuddy right away.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I join on this community to look for help in achieving my goals in life. I would be so grateful if they help me.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals is to gain more subscribers. If I would success. I can finally help my family and other people who needs my help
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Play online games and adventure
What is your biggest dream?
To be successful . To free my family from all sort of needs. I want to help them.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCaYRR8ByGTlf9aDlLefnvEw
Hello & welcome !