• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Rookie on a run for Trophies

RookieRun

User name: RookieRun
Title of introduction: Rookie on a run for Trophies
Your name/ Alias: RookieRun
Where are you from? Ukraine but living in Czech Republic for a few years
How did you find TubeBuddy? Was browsing through youtube looking for tips on how to do my channel better :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I noticed a lot of useful tools helping me save my time and improving quality of SEO and analytics I use
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: In a long run I want to be able to monetize the channel and send donations to social projects. Gaming can save lives and civilisations you know :) And in short term goals it would be nice to get at least to 100 subs by the end of 2021 :D
How frequently do you upload? 3-5 times a week
What are your hobbies? Gardening and...I am a forever student so studying something new all the time
What is your biggest dream? To visit every country in the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHBKf3d9gy9TImn9CEl24Sw

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: RookieRun
Title of introduction: Rookie on a run for Trophies
Your name/ Alias: RookieRun
Where are you from? Ukraine but living in Czech Republic for a few years
How did you find TubeBuddy? Was browsing through youtube looking for tips on how to do my channel better :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I noticed a lot of useful tools helping me save my time and improving quality of SEO and analytics I use
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: In a long run I want to be able to monetize the channel and send donations to social projects. Gaming can save lives and civilisations you know :) And in short term goals it would be nice to get at least to 100 subs by the end of 2021 :D
How frequently do you upload? 3-5 times a week
What are your hobbies? Gardening and...I am a forever student so studying something new all the time
What is your biggest dream? To visit every country in the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHBKf3d9gy9TImn9CEl24Sw
Hello & welcome

Reactions: RookieRun