• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I want to help you to learn how to invest in the stock market so you can Grow Your Dough

GrowYourDough

User name: GrowYourDough
Title of introduction: I want to help you to learn how to invest in the stock market so you can Grow Your Dough
Your name/ Alias: GrowYourDough
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Annie Dube's channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To engage with other creators and to learn more about You Tube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to provide free educational material that will allow every day individuals to invest in the stock market using a factor based investing strategy so that they can become disciplined, autonomous investors with a well defined strategy.

A factor based investment strategy can cater for individuals who are ...

- business naive
- time poor
- financially challenged particularly with the advent of commission free brokers.

If my content is useful then my channel will grow and hopefully the channel will get monetised.
How frequently do you upload? At present it's weekly as there is lots of content I have to build to ease new investors into new territory
What are your hobbies? Sim racing, torturing my guitar, painting and I have been known to do a bit of running
What is your biggest dream? I'd love to follow the British & Irish Lions on tour to New Zealand
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIE-3cVXxz5fg5BR-GHjzOg

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: GrowYourDough
Title of introduction: I want to help you to learn how to invest in the stock market so you can Grow Your Dough
Your name/ Alias: GrowYourDough
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Annie Dube's channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To engage with other creators and to learn more about You Tube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to provide free educational material that will allow every day individuals to invest in the stock market using a factor based investing strategy so that they can become disciplined, autonomous investors with a well defined strategy.

A factor based investment strategy can cater for individuals who are ...

- business naive
- time poor
- financially challenged particularly with the advent of commission free brokers.

If my content is useful then my channel will grow and hopefully the channel will get monetised.
How frequently do you upload? At present it's weekly as there is lots of content I have to build to ease new investors into new territory
What are your hobbies? Sim racing, torturing my guitar, painting and I have been known to do a bit of running
What is your biggest dream? I'd love to follow the British & Irish Lions on tour to New Zealand
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIE-3cVXxz5fg5BR-GHjzOg
Hello & Welcome !

Reactions: GrowYourDough