• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Has anyone used "Sprizzy" to grow your channel?

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
Has anyone used "Sprizzy" to grow your channel? They claim to make you go viral, and they only use Google ads, so they are not fake views. Anyone with experience with them?

Is it better to just do Google ads yourself and not a 3rd party?

• Sad
Reactions: MauryneMwende

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Has anyone used "Sprizzy" to grow your channel? They claim to make you go viral, and they only use Google ads, so they are not fake views. Anyone with experience with them?

We get a lot of spammed affiliate links from them, so I'm not seeing them as particularly credible if they encourage that behavior.

Reactions: Calla isla

MuhammaRashedulIslam

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User

what is sprizzy?

RickCourtneySongs

www.rickcourtneysongs.com
Subscriber Goal
I have used them on two videos- basically they run the same google ads you could. Both times I have been encouraged not only by the views but interaction such as comments that go back and forth instead of a OH GREATEST VIDEOS ME EVER SAW...... and never hear from them again. I agree you could do it yourself with google.... or youtube...