• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Help me beat the algoritm

Pete A Turner

Known Member
My answer to your survey isn't accurate, but I had to populate the survey to be able to comment. The answer is hard work. Nothing replaces that...if you invest time, development, money and passion into your YouTube channel, it will improve and grow. You beat the formula by out working it...getting, over time, to a professional level...then repeating your actions at the professional level...and gathering wins slowly...TB and this community will give you lots of help...but it's on you. If you're focused on asking others for things, you've placed the demand on the wrong element. You MUST, ask of yourself before you audience.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Watch time is the way to go, test your videos based off lenght.
and how well they convert additional views. Watch time is a metric we all see but what we don't see is Studio time and this is a metric that YouTube monitors. If a video causes a viewer to watch other videos that original video gets credit for starting a binge session.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I think that this incorrect point of view is an inherent issue for so many creators. Why does everyone want to game, hack and trick the algorithm? It is put in place and perfected specifically for the task of surfacing videos to videos... you could not ask for a system more specialized in the task of doing exactly what you want it to do. Rather than trying to trick it you should be mastering your ability to utilize it.