• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review Please review of my LATEST - Murals of Phoenix - Tribute to Stan Lee & Prince

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
Reactions: Mariska

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Avocado
Title of thread: Please review of my LATEST - Murals of Phoenix - Tribute to Stan Lee & Prince
Self review: I think it is missing that extra umpf. I can't figure out what I am missing in my videos that will break that wall. Maybe too much b-roll??
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIKQ9k0lGZQ

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/39314/#post-128244
I would make a official start of video emblem and song to trademark your video that should help but overall very cute and kids would definitely like it.

Reactions: Avocado
OP
OP
Avocado

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks Mariska, I thought about that. Don't you think repetitiveness would get tiresome? Each video has a different (non-motion) title card with different music right now.

Mariska

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks Mariska, I thought about that. Don't you think repetitiveness would get tiresome? Each video has a different (non-motion) title card with different music right now.
You need to have something catchy for kids go have a look at peppa pig its not the same as yours but that kids show has that. To give an example you might have a party at home and your kids is watching this and the next show plays the same start screen and music they gonna try and see what it is so they can play it to their children at home as something new and so people get to recognize your show and make it famous then eventually you will be able to have a registered trademark and create toys representing your show. You gotta dream big.

• Love

Cynwri

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think a short theme song type intro would work. Children love the repetition. It's familiar and safe to them. After 6 kids, I have learned this very well. I really like the video. I also like the idea of showcasing things in the city where kids live and see often. It makes them feel closer to the character. My input probably doesn't help grow your channel, but I think you are on to something great.

• Love
OP
OP
Avocado

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
You need to have something catchy for kids go have a look at peppa pig its not the same as yours but that kids show has that. To give an example you might have a party at home and your kids is watching this and the next show plays the same start screen and music they gonna try and see what it is so they can play it to their children at home as something new and so people get to recognize your show and make it famous then eventually you will be able to have a registered trademark and create toys representing your show. You gotta dream big.
I love that idea! Now where can I find a band to make me some music hmmmm
I think a short theme song type intro would work. Children love the repetition. It's familiar and safe to them. After 6 kids, I have learned this very well. I really like the video. I also like the idea of showcasing things in the city where kids live and see often. It makes them feel closer to the character. My input probably doesn't help grow your channel, but I think you are on to something great.
Aww thanks, your input helps and inspires! Thank you!

Mariska

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I love that idea! Now where can I find a band to make me some music hmmmm

Aww thanks, your input helps and inspires! Thank you!
Lol get something with a free licence or get a app to create one I dont have the knowledge as to which apps but do some research you have to have something to make your content branded to your show. I think if you do great things with your main stream channels might contact you. You got to dream big. I think your on a good path.

OP
OP
Avocado

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
Lol get something with a free licence or get a app to create one I dont have the knowledge as to which apps but do some research you have to have something to make your content branded to your show. I think if you do great things with your main stream channels might contact you. You got to dream big. I think your on a good path.
Okay! I will look into it! Thank you so much Mariska, you are awesome :)

• Love
Reactions: Mariska