• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How to grow a gaming channel?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You might need to do more than ask such a broad question as this. No one can tell you how to grow your channel because the only person who knows how your channel works is you. What we can tell you is the basics such as make great content (which any content creator should already know), be consistent (which should be obvious), and work hard (which should be a no-brainer).

Here's my suggestion. Look around the forums and see what other members are asking or what they are saying about growing your channel. Then take the time to write down what you think you might be having problems with on your channel and then ask specific questions that can make it easier for members to give better answers that could be much more beneficial to you than asking such a broad question that no one can really answer in a way that will help you.

• Love
Reactions: Virtual Games

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I used to do all sorts of games on my channel and struggled on for years with little growth. Focused the channel on sports based video games fully since last April and I've had 60K views, 2K watch time and 300 subs since.

The 5 years before I made that switch I only had 15K views, 580 hours watch time and 126 subs.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I used to do all sorts of games on my channel and struggled on for years with little growth. Focused the channel on sports based video games fully since last April and I've had 60K views, 2K watch time and 300 subs since.

The 5 years before I made that switch I only had 15K views, 580 hours watch time and 126 subs.
I really wish more people would see this response as to why developing a niche is important. Congratulations!

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
Growing a gaming channel is tough, you have SO MUCH competition. Every 12 year old in their mom and dad's home have one. My suggestion is to grow on all social media and use all of them to point to your main hub of videos. The more places linking to you, the more chances you will get seen. Rather than just organically.

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I really wish more people would see this response as to why developing a niche is important. Congratulations!
The niching down advice came from this forum so i'm just passing on the advice I was given and the proof that it works, at least it has so far for me.

MuhammaRashedulIslam

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
How to grow a gaming channel?
if you want to grow your channel. please follow the following thing
1) every day at least one video upload
2) Video upload a constant time
3) Video thumbnail must be gorgeous and interesting and informative 4) relevant details in description
5) chapter add in the description