• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel GO FOR THE 1000 SUBS THIS YEAR!

ROY PETRIE YOUTUBER

User name: ROY PETRIE YOUTUBER
Title of introduction: GO FOR THE 1000 SUBS THIS YEAR!
Your name/ Alias: ROY PETRIE
Where are you from? Nederland
How did you find TubeBuddy? On Youtube ;)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to connect with other Youtubers and learn more about
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Want to reach the 1000 subs within this year, 2021!
How frequently do you upload? twice a week
What are your hobbies? Making fun, vlogging, gamestreaming and making music!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to havefun and work hard to make other people laugh and enjoy my video's! Within that goal I want to reach the 1000 subs this year and earn my bread with Youtube to throw away my daily work and say bye bye to my boss ;)
After that I have more and more time to make great video's for you guys! ;) Help me out please haha
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/roypetrie

• Haha
Reactions: Carlosmcp

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
@ROY PETRIE YOUTUBER Hello fellow creator. Welcome to our awesome community. That's a noble goal, one shared by many in this community. It's a great place to make connections and learn a thing or two on how to grow your channel to help reach your goals.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: ROY PETRIE YOUTUBER
Title of introduction: GO FOR THE 1000 SUBS THIS YEAR!
Your name/ Alias: ROY PETRIE
Where are you from? Nederland
How did you find TubeBuddy? On Youtube ;)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to connect with other Youtubers and learn more about
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Want to reach the 1000 subs within this year, 2021!
How frequently do you upload? twice a week
What are your hobbies? Making fun, vlogging, gamestreaming and making music!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to havefun and work hard to make other people laugh and enjoy my video's! Within that goal I want to reach the 1000 subs this year and earn my bread with Youtube to throw away my daily work and say bye bye to my boss ;)
After that I have more and more time to make great video's for you guys! ;) Help me out please haha
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/roypetrie
Hello & welcome