• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Quick Edit Toolbar Dropdown for Live Video Category

TaiwanLiveTV

I'm a live streamer with very few edited/uploaded videos. That makes the Quick Edit toolbar virtually useless for me because I cannot choose to make it show videos from the Live category. This is necessary for live streamers.

OP
OP
TaiwanLiveTV

TaiwanLiveTV

I'm a live streamer with very few edited/uploaded videos. That makes the Quick Edit toolbar virtually useless for me because I cannot choose to make it show videos from the Live category. This is necessary for live streamers.

Am I the only one who uses TubeBuddy for managing a channel devoted to live streaming? Seriously, the Quick Edit Toolbar needs to have access to both the Video and Live tabs or it's value is seriously reduced.

ClimaX

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Very true