• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel All things CRYPTO

Firoz

User name: Firoz
Title of introduction: All things CRYPTO
Your name/ Alias: firoz
Where are you from? London, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I'd been watching videos of Nick Nimmin and thought I'd give it a go.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Mainly im intrested on how to really SEO up my content to be found in searches.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to cross the 10K subscriber count!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? Financial freedom to purse my dreams! lol.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/decentralisedchain

Reactions: Mariska

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How did you find TubeBuddy? I'd been watching videos of Nick Nimmin and thought I'd give it a go.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Mainly im intrested on how to really SEO up my content to be found in searches.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to cross the 10K subscriber count!
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
Financial freedom to purse my dreams! lol.
Welcome buddy hope you make more than 10k

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
Financial freedom to purse my dreams! lol.
Hey Welcome

keithmaclroz

This thread is from two years ago, your aspirations for your YouTube channel remain relevant. Building a subscriber base and achieving financial freedom to pursue your dreams are admirable goals.

In the world of cryptocurrencies, things have evolved, so staying informed with up-to-date resources like quantumaitrading.net can be valuable. The crypto landscape is always changing, and staying updated is essential.

Keep working towards your dreams, both in content creation and financial freedom. Your determination can lead to success, no matter when you started your journey!

Last edited: