• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Affiliate Question Discount code/coupon code

Tilbo12

I am promoting tubebuddy.
My question is how do I get a discount affiliate code to promote to my audience instead of the normal affiliate code?

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi @Tilbo12 - you can create a 30 Day Free Trial link, with your affiliate code included, using the instructions in this article:

Any questions, let us know --> affiliates@tubebuddy.com

CarlaCole

Hey there! I stumbled across your post and I think giving a 30 day free trial is a great idea for promoting Tubebuddy. As for getting a discount code, you might want to reach out to Tubebuddy's support team to see if they have any available.

CarlaCole

Alternatively, I've discovered that there are many promotional codes available online for various products and services. For example, I recently found an atorvastatin coupon that saved me some money on my prescription. Anyway, best of luck with your Tubebuddy promotion! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help with. Oh, and by the way, I'm new on this forum too!