• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hi, I'm Paul, a music teacher, who wants to get better at YT SEO

MorningsideMusic

User name: MorningsideMusic
Title of introduction: Hi, I'm Paul, a music teacher, who wants to get better at YT SEO
Your name/ Alias: Paul
Where are you from? Edinburgh, Scotland
How did you find TubeBuddy? I did a google search for some software that could help me get better a YT.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm sure there are loads of people in here who are way more experienced than I'll ever be. If they wouldn't mind sharing some tips, I'd be thrilled!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To understand how the tag system works better, how to come up with better titles, basically, to just understand You Tube rules so I can make a little bit of cash while having fun and contribute to the world of music education.
How frequently do you upload? I'm going to try my vey best for one a week if I can. It's hard and takes a long time, but Rome wasn't built in a day, right?
What are your hobbies? Being a musician, a music teacher, a business owner, I am totally obsessed with all things Crypto. I used to perform live with very big name bands when I was younger, but I'm settled down and much prefer the easier life where I can be in charge.
What is your biggest dream? To own tons of Bitcoin and Ethereum, and to make a reasonable living from YouTube eventually.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfC5uc01Ve8DET27MopOzvw

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: MorningsideMusic
Title of introduction: Hi, I'm Paul, a music teacher, who wants to get better at YT SEO
Your name/ Alias: Paul
Where are you from? Edinburgh, Scotland
How did you find TubeBuddy? I did a google search for some software that could help me get better a YT.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm sure there are loads of people in here who are way more experienced than I'll ever be. If they wouldn't mind sharing some tips, I'd be thrilled!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To understand how the tag system works better, how to come up with better titles, basically, to just understand You Tube rules so I can make a little bit of cash while having fun and contribute to the world of music education.
How frequently do you upload? I'm going to try my vey best for one a week if I can. It's hard and takes a long time, but Rome wasn't built in a day, right?
What are your hobbies? Being a musician, a music teacher, a business owner, I am totally obsessed with all things Crypto. I used to perform live with very big name bands when I was younger, but I'm settled down and much prefer the easier life where I can be in charge.
What is your biggest dream? To own tons of Bitcoin and Ethereum, and to make a reasonable living from YouTube eventually.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfC5uc01Ve8DET27MopOzvw
Welcome to the forum !