• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Promotion Area Commenting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
I know new users cannot post in the promotion area, but what about commenting on others videos? Wouldn't it make sense that we could comment to help users?

Also many of us are still waiting to gain permission to post in promotion area. How long does that usually take?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I know new users cannot post in the promotion area, but what about commenting on others videos? Wouldn't it make sense that we could comment to help users?

Also many of us are still waiting to gain permission to post in promotion area. How long does that usually take?
First question - we use the restrictions to minimize the sub4sub stuff that we see happen with new posters. Although it impacts people who have established themselves and haven't yet gotten the permissions, it is pretty much a "necessary evil" to try and keep things within the rules.

There is now one person who can validate the banners. We are painfully aware of the impact of that limitation. It is being worked on. Because since it is only one person at the moment, that person tends to process in bulk. Typically every 3-4 days, but right now it is running behind. I can understand the frustration in the time it is taking.

Finally, this isn't a forum designed to drive "generic" subs and views (we focus on building an engaged audience) so don't expect a ton of views from posting in the Promotions section. You will get views, but that really isn't the primary function of the promotions section.

Hope that answers your question!

• Love
Reactions: Avocado

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal

First question - we use the restrictions to minimize the sub4sub stuff that we see happen with new posters. Although it impacts people who have established themselves and haven't yet gotten the permissions, it is pretty much a "necessary evil" to try and keep things within the rules.

There is now one person who can validate the banners. We are painfully aware of the impact of that limitation. It is being worked on. Because since it is only one person at the moment, that person tends to process in bulk. Typically every 3-4 days, but right now it is running behind. I can understand the frustration in the time it is taking.

Finally, this isn't a forum designed to drive "generic" subs and views (we focus on building an engaged audience) so don't expect a ton of views from posting in the Promotions section. You will get views, but that really isn't the primary function of the promotions section.

Hope that answers your question!

• Love
Reactions: Avocado
Status
Not open for further replies.