• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail feedback pls

Kindredspirit

Subscriber Goal
0001-501232749_20210428_204641_0000.png

I edited this thumbnail but still i saw youtube suggested thumbnail on my short video

Ronaldo Pereira

R&K Relaxing Nature
TubeBuddy Pro
musicas-para-relaxar.blogspot.com
Subscriber Goal
I would put more emphasis on the text with shadows, increase the font a little. Good colors for Youtube are (blue, yellow, orange and green). Making a good combination of colors in the text helps your thumbnail image to be displayed.

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Your text on the thumbnail is very direct and show us what exactly is in the video, which I think is very good. So I think bolding and emphasizing the main text is a good idea. You know how it gets small when on YouTube.

mrjoecastellon

Subscriber Goal
Instead of the doodle type accents on the left and right of the title, I would put a solid color square that takes roughly 1/4 to 1/3 of the right side of the image and put the title there with a blurred shadow, and make the title BIG. That will allow you to put the "time lapse" subtitle also within that solid colored squared.

XtremeJam87

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'd probably make the text a little bolder, I'm just wondering if it may be difficult to read on smaller devices. Looks good though.