• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel hi everyone!! my name is shaun, and im happy to be hear

Subscriber Goal
User name: Shaun Review's Today
Title of introduction: hi everyone!! my name is shaun, and im happy to be hear
Your name/ Alias: Shaun
Where are you from? Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about TubeBuddy from a YouTuber named Annie Dube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to explore tubebuddy more for what it has helped me with in my new channel so far.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: my biggest goal in youtube is to be part of the youtube YTT program!
How frequently do you upload? every week on Saturday
What are your hobbies? my favorite hobby is unboxing and football and it classes but mostly exploring the tech world we have today!
What is your biggest dream? to get 1 Million subscribers and to have a gray tick beside my youtube channel name!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3U4KWwm12mlwJ3RMUT6BWw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Shaun, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
thanks, also watch my latest video and pls give a like and subscribe i would apreciate
You should take a minute and make sure you read the rules:

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Shaun Review's Today
Title of introduction: hi everyone!! my name is shaun, and im happy to be hear
Your name/ Alias: Shaun
Where are you from? Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about TubeBuddy from a YouTuber named Annie Dube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to explore tubebuddy more for what it has helped me with in my new channel so far.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: my biggest goal in youtube is to be part of the youtube YTT program!
How frequently do you upload? every week on Saturday
What are your hobbies? my favorite hobby is unboxing and football and it classes but mostly exploring the tech world we have today!
What is your biggest dream? to get 1 Million subscribers and to have a gray tick beside my youtube channel name!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3U4KWwm12mlwJ3RMUT6BWw
Welcome !