• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question how I complete my dream for 500K Subscribers??

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Work Hard. Bury your head in the sand and ignore the hate, the competition, the failed videos, the successful videos, social media and your friends and family. Go make great content and lots of it. Be ready for the long haul.

'When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before.'

-
Jacob Riis

Reactions: Zain channel

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Wow
Work Hard. Bury your head in the sand and ignore the hate, the competition, the failed videos, the successful videos, social media and your friends and family. Go make great content and lots of it. Be ready for the long haul.

'When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before.'

-
Jacob Riis
Wowww this is really motivational for me!!! ItΓÇÖs inspired me so much! I started YouTube 2 years ago and still havenΓÇÖt reached 1 k so itΓÇÖs given me a little push

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Buddis
how I complete my dream for 500K Subscribers??
Focus on your content... keep it engaging, connect to your audience.. and always keep improving, and find your niche to niche down.. and remember it's a marathon.. and not a race. Some people get 1K views in no time.. others takes a long time. Just enjoy what you're doing, and the audience will connect with that and you'll grow.

Reactions: Zain channel

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Wow

Wowww this is really motivational for me!!! ItΓÇÖs inspired me so much! I started YouTube 2 years ago and still havenΓÇÖt reached 1 k so itΓÇÖs given me a little push

Always remember... you are never farther than one video away from your goals.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, is the real reason you're doing YouTube just to get 500k subs? If so, then this is a hoped for outcome that may happen or it may not. You have no control over how many subscribers you'll get. The only thing you have control over is the quality and quantity of content, and the audience you choose to serve.

It may take you five videos to get to 500k subs. It may take you 5,000 to get you to 500k subs. You may never hit 500k subs. No one knows.

The real question is are you leading with a vision that says your cause is worth it no matter what happens? If not then you'll probably have trouble finding subscribers no matter what niche you choose. People follow vision and purpose, not a robot or a number.

An old Hebrew proverb:

Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

In other words the person with a vision can't be stopped because the world doesn't have what they want. They can't be bought. Like the U. S. Marine Corp they only need a few good men. To this day when the other services can't get the job done, even with all the fancy gear, they call the Marines with their few good men (and women). You simply can't stop a devil dog.

A person without that kind of vision will never be satisfied, never be content, and always strive after wind or chase over waterfalls. People simply won't follow someone chasing after wind or falling over a waterfall.

Reactions: Cynwri