• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Impressions

Venus Springs

I have a question, not sure if any of you can answer. But, I was reviewing my analytics and so many of my impressions come from India. I don't understand this. When the average view duration is higher in the US and Spain and the avd in that area only watch l like .08

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I have a question, not sure if any of you can answer. But, I was reviewing my analytics and so many of my impressions come from India. I don't understand this. When the average view duration is higher in the US and Spain and the avd in that area only watch l like .08
Were these shorts or regular videos? Shorts launched in India, so many people were seeing their impressions come from India. Now that it is more broadly released, people are seeing a more broad audience location.

If not shorts, then you may be putting out content that is interesting to that community, but maybe for language, etc. it isn't being watched fully.