• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello buddies , Film and Movies Youtuber here (:

David1991

Subscriber Goal
User name: David1991
Title of introduction: Hello buddies , Film and Music Youtuber here :)
Your name/ Alias: David
Where are you from? Singapore
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it thru google when i was looking for a way to promote my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am here to learn from all of you and looking for inspiration
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to hit 10k subscriber in 2021 and hopefully learn more new stuff over here :)
How frequently do you upload? Right now , i will try to upload at least once per week as i am still studying ><
What are your hobbies? I like video editing (even thou i am total newbie trying to pick up all by myself)
What is your biggest dream? To let my family have a better life and of course keep upgrading myself with all sorts of skill
YouTube Channel Link: UCXQrMYutsDIw7LfuyfEHdXg

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: David1991
Title of introduction: Hello buddies , Film and Music Youtuber here :)
Your name/ Alias: David
Where are you from? Singapore
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it thru google when i was looking for a way to promote my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am here to learn from all of you and looking for inspiration
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to hit 10k subscriber in 2021 and hopefully learn more new stuff over here :)
How frequently do you upload? Right now , i will try to upload at least once per week as i am still studying ><
What are your hobbies? I like video editing (even thou i am total newbie trying to pick up all by myself)
What is your biggest dream? To let my family have a better life and of course keep upgrading myself with all sorts of skill
YouTube Channel Link: UCXQrMYutsDIw7LfuyfEHdXg
Welcome