• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel TheAbstract1- Using Articulation and Eloquence To Lyrically Educate with Swag! LIVE on the spot videos all at random!

TheAbstract1

User name: TheAbstract1
Title of introduction: TheAbstract1- Using Articulation and Eloquence To Lyrically Educate with Swag! LIVE on the spot videos all at random!
Your name/ Alias: TheAbstract1 (Abstract Maniotic)
Where are you from? Philadelphia, Pa
How did you find TubeBuddy? google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to engage and interact with other creators in a supportive and constructive manner!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is intentionally kept RAW and on-the-spot- I want to display how Hip Hop SHOULD sound and do it in the most authentic manner while displaying knowledge in musical form
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? I record music, learn for pleasure, and contemplate the best candidate for Quantum Gravity
What is your biggest dream? To find the Grand Unified Field Theory that has eluded Einstein and everyone else... In short to TRULY understand the Universe on the most intrinsic fundamental level (go hard or go home )
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/TheAbstact1

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey, welcome to the community! Checked out a couple fo videos. I like your musicality!

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: TheAbstract1
Title of introduction: TheAbstract1- Using Articulation and Eloquence To Lyrically Educate with Swag! LIVE on the spot videos all at random!
Your name/ Alias: TheAbstract1 (Abstract Maniotic)
Where are you from? Philadelphia, Pa
How did you find TubeBuddy? google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to engage and interact with other creators in a supportive and constructive manner!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is intentionally kept RAW and on-the-spot- I want to display how Hip Hop SHOULD sound and do it in the most authentic manner while displaying knowledge in musical form
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? I record music, learn for pleasure, and contemplate the best candidate for Quantum Gravity
What is your biggest dream? To find the Grand Unified Field Theory that has eluded Einstein and everyone else... In short to TRULY understand the Universe on the most intrinsic fundamental level (go hard or go home )
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/TheAbstact1
Welcome