• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How long a "blow up" video last ?

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
About a month ago, one of my old video on my other channel got blow up by youtube, almost 100k views as of now. Because of that, my subscribers increase including my watch time, and it's still counting.

My question is, how long usually for it to last ? Of course I want it to last as long as possible lol. Since then, I regularly continuing to upload more videos.

Reactions: Avocado

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There are a lot of factors that come into play with this. It is near impossible to give you any kind of prediction. If you have a video with high search value that provides information or entertainment which is going to be pertinent ten years from now on a subject that is underserved then it could last ten years. If it's a Shorts video then it is going to survive only until the next competing video gets published.

Reactions: tropicthunder

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Ah thatΓÇÖs so lucky!! Yayy - I think it varies for everyone - I had one video that did particularly well and it still gets so many views by comparison to my other videos (nearly a year later!)