• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel just your college vlogger!

Janyre Cooper

User name: Janyre Cooper
Title of introduction: just your college vlogger!
Your name/ Alias: Janyre Cooper
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Really understand youtube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: short term goal is to get to 1,000 subs but my long term goal is just to make people's day while they are enjoying youtube videos.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? i love to travel (LOL COVID) but also workout, cook, all things fashion and beauty is something I love to get into as well.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to one day become a sportscaster for a major company like ESPN, FOX SPORTS, ETC.,
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/janyrecooper

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Janyre Cooper
Title of introduction: just your college vlogger!
Your name/ Alias: Janyre Cooper
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Really understand youtube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: short term goal is to get to 1,000 subs but my long term goal is just to make people's day while they are enjoying youtube videos.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? i love to travel (LOL COVID) but also workout, cook, all things fashion and beauty is something I love to get into as well.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to one day become a sportscaster for a major company like ESPN, FOX SPORTS, ETC.,
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/janyrecooper
Hey welcome !