• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Introduction

n1hilogaming

Subscriber Goal
User name: n1hilogaming
Title of introduction: Introduction
Your name/ Alias: N1HILO
Where are you from? New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? Dorian from Group82
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Dorian suggested it and meet dope people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm looking to improve my content.
How frequently do you upload? Daily on Instagram.
What are your hobbies? I like making music, gaming, writing, and going on random adventures.
What is your biggest dream? To accomplish everything I thought I couldn't do.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw22owXaLusa0vQS_x8At8w

Reactions: Maryrose

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Welcome to the community!

Reactions: n1hilogaming

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: n1hilogaming
Title of introduction: Introduction
Your name/ Alias: N1HILO
Where are you from? New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? Dorian from Group82
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Dorian suggested it and meet dope people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm looking to improve my content.
How frequently do you upload? Daily on Instagram.
What are your hobbies? I like making music, gaming, writing, and going on random adventures.
What is your biggest dream? To accomplish everything I thought I couldn't do.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw22owXaLusa0vQS_x8At8w
Welcome !

Reactions: n1hilogaming
OP
OP
n1hilogaming

n1hilogaming

Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Welcome to the community!

I'm now seeing this. Thank you! I had no idea. I think I corrected it. Can you let me know?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I'm now seeing this. Thank you! I had no idea. I think I corrected it. Can you let me know?
I'm still seeing it as an error. Do check and make sure you only entered the channel ID without the rest of the URL.