• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Mama. Wife. Artist. BuJo'er. Marketing Director.

ArtByLara

artbylara.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: ArtByLara
Title of introduction: Mama. Wife. Artist. BuJo'er. Marketing Director.
Your name/ Alias: Lara or La
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I honestly can't recall how I found TubeBuddy but I have been using it for my clients for like a year now, and finally started digging in for my own channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to help people and get help. It's often said that an artist usually despises his/her own work even when others see greatness. That's me, but the fact that I'm aware of it is what makes it easier to understand that I need other people's eyes on my work, which means they need mine on theirs. :)

I've been around the internet block for over 20 years now. I have a TON of knowledge and information I love sharing with others!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Okay, so this one's pretty heavy, but it's not just about "likes" for me, especially not at my age lol. I do want to reach the ability to monetize, which right now means the 1k subscribers and so on, so that's my first goal. But really I want to expand it all into selling my art, classes, printables, and so on. I'm tired of making millions for other people while being paid less than I'm worth for doing work I'm really kind of 'over'. I want to express my creativity, have more time with my family, and still, pay my bills and save a little for the kid's college fund and my retirement one day. I don't need millions... but as long as I can pay my bills, I'm good!
How frequently do you upload? Ha! I've been SO inconsistent, which I know is one of my issues. It's hard when you've got a lot of irons in the fire and responsibilities! I'm setting a goal for at least once a week right now. Hoping to make it more frequent though.
What are your hobbies? Well, aside from art and bullet journaling, I love gardening, playing with my kiddo, crocheting, travel (before the pandemic, and hopefully again soon), and being with my family. I'm way more simple than I was in my 20's, but I love my life!
What is your biggest dream? To be able to one day hire a team to do the 'grunt' work for me while I focus on creating and content creating (but not the editing... I HATE editing... lol). I want to employ and empower people while making sure we're all financially taken care of. Again - it's not about million$... it's about sustainability and security for me.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBZqOQuI7H7CS0CYG_GkMsw

Reactions: YASIR NASIR

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome. I noticed one of your first posts was a thoughtful review of another member's video, so thank you for diving in and thank you for being thoughtful with your posts.

Glad to have you!

• Love
Reactions: ArtByLara
OP
OP
ArtByLara

ArtByLara

artbylara.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome. I noticed one of your first posts was a thoughtful review of another member's video, so thank you for diving in and thank you for being thoughtful with your posts.

Glad to have you!
Awhh, thanks for noticing me! /Eeyore :)

I'm definitely here to give more than I take... I just love connecting with people and such. (Though any words of advice on how to reach those aforementioned goals are certainly welcomed!)

Thanks for everything YOU do! :)

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
How did you find TubeBuddy? I honestly can't recall how I found TubeBuddy but I have been using it for my clients for like a year now, and finally started digging in for my own channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to help people and get help. It's often said that an artist usually despises his/her own work even when others see greatness. That's me, but the fact that I'm aware of it is what makes it easier to understand that I need other people's eyes on my work, which means they need mine on theirs. :)

I've been around the internet block for over 20 years now. I have a TON of knowledge and information I love sharing with others!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Okay, so this one's pretty heavy, but it's not just about "likes" for me, especially not at my age lol. I do want to reach the ability to monetize, which right now means the 1k subscribers and so on, so that's my first goal. But really I want to expand it all into selling my art, classes, printables, and so on. I'm tired of making millions for other people while being paid less than I'm worth for doing work I'm really kind of 'over'. I want to express my creativity, have more time with my family, and still, pay my bills and save a little for the kid's college fund and my retirement one day. I don't need millions... but as long as I can pay my bills, I'm good!
How frequently do you upload? Ha! I've been SO inconsistent, which I know is one of my issues. It's hard when you've got a lot of irons in the fire and responsibilities! I'm setting a goal for at least once a week right now. Hoping to make it more frequent though.
What are your hobbies? Well, aside from art and bullet journaling, I love gardening, playing with my kiddo, crocheting, travel (before the pandemic, and hopefully again soon), and being with my family. I'm way more simple than I was in my 20's, but I love my life!
What is your biggest dream? To be able to one day hire a team to do the 'grunt' work for me while I focus on creating and content creating (but not the editing... I HATE editing... lol). I want to employ and empower people while making sure we're all financially taken care of. Again - it's not about million$... it's about sustainability and security for me.
Wow ! extremely creative intro. Welcome to the forum

• Love
Reactions: ArtByLara

YASIR NASIR

Good