• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Would u click this thumbnail ? Is it good?

Kindredspirit

Subscriber Goal
PicsArt_04-02-01.18.06.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Cossyanne

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Omg our names are so similar ahahah! I love how it shows your aesthetic and style but I think the text needs to be bigger/bolder for it to stand out and the images could be larger!

MrMisterXXL

Hi, I want to say I wouldnt klick on this thumbnail, because its too confusing. I would change the bar colours to grey or another dark color. Then I would remove the Like and the Subscribe picture (thats not good on a thumbnail). Also I would remove all textes and make a big text with your main topic in the middle!

Reactions: spookyboo
OP
OP
Kindredspirit

Kindredspirit

Subscriber Goal
Ok i'll change it and what about pictures or stickers ? Is it okay or should i change that also

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
For me, it's too busy and I wouldn't know what the topic is about plus there isn't anything that grabs my eye right away. What I did notice when zooming in was "relaxing" and "cooking" but for me cooking is not relaxing (that's just a personal thing.) I would hone in on keywords in big, bright letters and if it is about actual relaxing then put some feet up on a couch arm or someone leaning back in a chair with their arms up. I don't know. I'm not great at making thumbnails so maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: Kindredspirit
OP
OP
Kindredspirit

Kindredspirit

Subscriber Goal
Okk i got your point....thank you for your opinion yes i'm going to change it thanx again