• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy Keeps Vanishing From Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorne

I know there's a video re this, but I'm not sure if the solution will be the same.

When I first open Firefox and my YouTube page TB is there, but as soon as click to see my videos it vanishes and doesn't appear again, no matter what part of my channel I visit.

Can anyone help? It's useless subscribing if I can't get it to work.

I don't use Firefox generally, so it's already a pain it can't be used on Safari, but it's a pointless purchase if it's appearance is sporadic on Firefox.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I use it on Firefox on a Mac with no issues at all I'm going to suggest that you email support@tubebuddy.com with the browser version number as well as the TubeBuddy extension version and let them know of the issue.

One of the easiest things you can try and do to fix this, it to delete the extension and full close the browser. On reopen, make sure there are no updates and then install the newest version of the plugin from the extensions store.

Going to close this thread, as this needs to be handled by support as described above and TubeBuddy doesn't provide support in the forum.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I use it on Firefox on a Mac with no issues at all I'm going to suggest that you email support@tubebuddy.com with the browser version number as well as the TubeBuddy extension version and let them know of the issue.

One of the easiest things you can try and do to fix this, it to delete the extension and full close the browser. On reopen, make sure there are no updates and then install the newest version of the plugin from the extensions store.

Going to close this thread, as this needs to be handled by support as described above and TubeBuddy doesn't provide support in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.