• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone 2300 Subscribers! Thanks to everyone that supported me in this forum.

Jarvis Phan

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
2,300SubscribersMilestone!.png

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Congrats. How long did you take to get that im here for more than a week now and only got 5 subs and very little views?

Reactions: Jarvis Phan
OP
OP
Jarvis Phan

Jarvis Phan

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Congrats. How long did you take to get that im here for more than a week now and only got 5 subs and very little views?
Thank you! I'm still very new to TubeBuddy Forums and can't say how many subs I gotten from here but it's a good community to be in. It's nice to know you're not the only one doing the grind so it gives me more motivation.

Reactions: Mariska

Christian Crispin

Wow. That is a huge accomplishment. Most people never get more than 100 subs, but you have more than dectupled it. I wish you all speed in the continuation of your journey to more views.

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you! I'm still very new to TubeBuddy Forums and can't say how many subs I gotten from here but it's a good community to be in. It's nice to know you're not the only one doing the grind so it gives me more motivation.
Anytime buddy