• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hello musicians in TubeBuddy

El Piano Master

User name: El Piano Master
Title of introduction: Hello musicians in TubeBuddy
Your name/ Alias: El Piano Master
Where are you from? Spain
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To ask questions and interact with the community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I upload music sheets and tutorials. I would like to help as much people as possible to learn piano and play their favourite pieces. Having monetisation enabled would help to get something in return for my time but I do it just so people can learn.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload once a week but sometimes I have to skip one week.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/elpianomaster

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: El Piano Master
Title of introduction: Hello musicians in TubeBuddy
Your name/ Alias: El Piano Master
Where are you from? Spain
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To ask questions and interact with the community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I upload music sheets and tutorials. I would like to help as much people as possible to learn piano and play their favourite pieces. Having monetisation enabled would help to get something in return for my time but I do it just so people can learn.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload once a week but sometimes I have to skip one week.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
youtube.com/elpianomaster
Hey EL Piano Master .. welcome !

Reactions: El Piano Master

Awakened Greatness

Looks like you have great videos ! I'm working on getting better on piano this year 2021 ! so definitely look forward to more updates from you. I subscribed