• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Questions regarding uploading the Video

Jatinder Singh

Please make me clear on this , I have a strange question, but Want to get assured

on my videos, I take music from YouTube Audio Library ,under free music , Attribution not required category , after completion , when I upload the video , while uploading process stage, at the end its being asked by YouTube itself , where you want to share the video(other social platforms) I generally share on Facebook, LinkedIn and some others.

Now the question is , as I have used free music at the background of video , and sharing the complete video on other platforms(as per YouTube) , Will I get any guidelines strike from You tube later on , as its clearly mentioned on Audio Library on each and every free audio track, that other than YouTube , somebody can not perform free audio other platforms. Please make me clear on this .

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Short answer - no.

Longer answer - YouTube has a partnership with ASCAP. It is a mutually-beneficial partnership as YouTube works with ASCAP to find music being used without permission, and ASCAP provides YouTube with a performance license that allows them to use certain music for free under that license. If you are using something from the YouTube music library, it is properly licensed for use in the manner described.

Details for the curious:

Reactions: Lirimara