• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Can't reply to a support ticket.

DarkNook

When I try to reply to a support ticket, I click update and all I get is a blank white screen and my reply does not show up on the ticket.

OP
OP
DarkNook

DarkNook

I'm able to reply to the ticket through e-mail. But when I try to reply though the tubebuddy site, it doesn't work.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm able to reply to the ticket through e-mail. But when I try to reply though the tubebuddy site, it doesn't work.
I believe that the support site is designed to setup all the required information to make sending the first email easier with the required browser, operating system ect to be sent through for the first contact email, and then from there on, further correspondence is designed to be best done through the email you supplied from there on. That's always been my understanding.

If that doesn't tackle the issue, it's best sharing a screenshot of what you're seeing to add extra context as to what's happening.