• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Stuck on the same amount of subscribers

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
We've got a Instagram and Twitter account for our channel to reach others in the community and we seem to float around the same subscriber count. Is there any suggestions that people can give us?

Reactions: Teufty Freddie

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
We've got a Instagram and Twitter account for our channel to reach others in the community and we seem to float around the same subscriber count. Is there any suggestions that people can give us?
It happens with most of the people. Actually it depends on the demand and quality of the videos.
But you need to focus on certain things:-
Keep posting frequently
Take a close eye on your competitors
Focus on your Video quality

Reactions: charandperry
OP
OP
C

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for the advice. We just wanted to check if we was missing anything? We are trying to upload weekly but with being a travel channel there isn't much travelling you can do lately so been trying to do at home videos based on travel instead.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
This happened to me once. Then I sought out the help of a SEO analyst who introduced me to Tubebuddy. I started to create videos on trending topics and get them to rank on youtube.

OP
OP
C

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
This happened to me once. Then I sought out the help of a SEO analyst who introduced me to Tubebuddy. I started to create videos on trending topics and get them to rank on youtube.
Trending topics are hard for channels that share content of their travels though. But I'm glad it's worked for you

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
The main problem with instagram is they don't allow links. You have to tell people to go to your profile (adding extra work) to click on a single link.

Social media is one way to grow your audience. Remember, there was a time before the internet. How did they do it? Those "old ways" as my dad puts it, still work.

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The main problem with instagram is they don't allow links. You have to tell people to go to your profile (adding extra work) to click on a single link.

Social media is one way to grow your audience. Remember, there was a time before the internet. How did they do it? Those "old ways" as my dad puts it, still work.
If you use something like Linktree it makes the process a lot easier... all you need to do is change the link in linktree link instead on your IG account... Yes it's extra work, but it's miniscule compared to all the other work YouTube is, and you can have other links there as well to link to your other socials!

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We've both never heard of linktree before can you let us know what it is?
I'm going to send you the link to our LinkTree... but you can sign up on their site:

https://linktr.ee/bearsandbutters

Hope that helps!

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
We've both never heard of linktree before can you let us know what it is?
I'm going to send you the link to our LinkTree... but you can sign up on their site:

https://linktr.ee/bearsandbutters

Hope that helps!

I use All My Links. Adding that extra step is a turn off, so only the die hard fans will really go through the extra hoop.

Here is All My Links url.

TheShihTzuFamily

Recognized Member
Try Facebook page! You can put video and picture and you can have link to your YouTube channel! If u need more information the page call Life of Cooper!

Bulltahr

Motorcycles, since the 80's......
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have decided that giving away "free stuff" and cleavage" thumbs are the 2 primary ways to get people to stick around. Serious answer here.

donaldfitzgerald

essay typer said:
Try Facebook page! You can put video and picture and you can have link to your YouTube channel!

I don't believe it work anymore. Facebook will make no difference but what I noticed lately: you need to have more collaborations and popular youtube bloggers should mention you in their videos but not as an advertising.

ClimaX

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Nicee
It happens with most of the people. Actually it depends on the demand and quality of the videos.
But you need to focus on certain things:-
Keep posting frequently
Take a close eye on your competitors
Focus on your Video quality

ClimaX

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
If you use something like Linktree it makes the process a lot easier... all you need to do is change the link in linktree link instead on your IG account... Yes it's extra work, but it's miniscule compared to all the other work YouTube is, and you can have other links there as well to link to your other socials!
Thanks