• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Self development, Tracking progress, Being better everyday with a hint of awkward humor

The One Climb

User name: The One Climb
Title of introduction: Self development, Tracking progress, Being better everyday with a hint of awkward humor
Your name/ Alias: THE SVU detective
Where are you from? Bikini Bottom
How did you find TubeBuddy? TubeBuddy found me.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy because as a detective I must do my due diligence. I'd like to get to know the fellow inhabitants on this platform so I can better understand what needs to be done in order to crack this case wide open.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Besides rule the world. I would like to provide others with real time progress on my current case, which is the progress of my life. In hopes that I not only can keep track of what I'm doing well and not doing so well, but also help others make their journeys a little bit easier.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? SVU detective, Fruit snack enthusiast, jack n the box addict, Professor, book worm need I say more?
What is your biggest dream? other than have an unlimited supply of fruit snacks, and an abundance of time to watch the office reruns. I would like to show others my take on developing the person you need to be in order to achieve their dreams by making myself an example from start to finish, and for this message to actually help some one. No more, No less.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAirEE2IaaCqxuqgjqHmDbA

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: The One Climb
Title of introduction: Self development, Tracking progress, Being better everyday with a hint of awkward humor
Your name/ Alias: THE SVU detective
Where are you from? Bikini Bottom
How did you find TubeBuddy? TubeBuddy found me.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy because as a detective I must do my due diligence. I'd like to get to know the fellow inhabitants on this platform so I can better understand what needs to be done in order to crack this case wide open.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Besides rule the world. I would like to provide others with real time progress on my current case, which is the progress of my life. In hopes that I not only can keep track of what I'm doing well and not doing so well, but also help others make their journeys a little bit easier.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? SVU detective, Fruit snack enthusiast, jack n the box addict, Professor, book worm need I say more?
What is your biggest dream? other than have an unlimited supply of fruit snacks, and an abundance of time to watch the office reruns. I would like to show others my take on developing the person you need to be in order to achieve their dreams by making myself an example from start to finish, and for this message to actually help some one. No more, No less.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAirEE2IaaCqxuqgjqHmDbA
Hello Welcome !