• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello excited to be part of TubeBuddy

Mirian Cabrera

User name: Mirian Cabrera
Title of introduction: Hello excited to be part of TubeBuddy
Your name/ Alias: Mirian Cabrera
Where are you from? El Paso, Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found TubeBuddy searching for ways to optimize my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to learn more about TubeBuddy and how to use it. I love YouTube but has many secrets that I would like to discover and learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have a channel where I give tips on how to be more successful at work. I would like to make my videos discoverable. My channel is in Spanish, I wonder if it works that same no matter the language.
How frequently do you upload? WEEKLY so far
What are your hobbies? I love making videos, editing videos and reading improvement books.
What is your biggest dream? To have my own online training company and help others be successful.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm-UQOzYMgZKnEzG2f5K9Eg

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Mirian Cabrera
Title of introduction: Hello excited to be part of TubeBuddy
Your name/ Alias: Mirian Cabrera
Where are you from? El Paso, Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found TubeBuddy searching for ways to optimize my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to learn more about TubeBuddy and how to use it. I love YouTube but has many secrets that I would like to discover and learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have a channel where I give tips on how to be more successful at work. I would like to make my videos discoverable. My channel is in Spanish, I wonder if it works that same no matter the language.
How frequently do you upload? WEEKLY so far
What are your hobbies? I love making videos, editing videos and reading improvement books.
What is your biggest dream? To have my own online training company and help others be successful.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm-UQOzYMgZKnEzG2f5K9Eg
Hello Welcome !