• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Views is on stand still

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Only if I change the title then I get 1 or 2 views why is this.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
When you change the title YouTube may give you a little boost... they notice when you update metadata and thumbs and they may give a few impressions to a video to determine whether it was simply being suggested to the wrong crowd.

That is miniscule though. I would suggest focusing more time and effort on crafting really good titles and thumbnails well before you post. it will go a long ways towards video performance.

Reactions: Mariska

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Some of our videos get stuck on certain views. We've recently changed our thumbnails, checked tags by using the tag explorer to see if missed any? If you've got an instagram or twitter maybe try and promote those videos?

OP
OP
M

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Ok cool thanks your youtube button is not linked

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
YouTube will often pause your public visible views in the first few hours of publishing to verify that the views you are getting are "quality views" and not just bots. I've had it happen once or twice.
And if your video title isn't compelling, you're not likely to get any views anyway. If you change your title to something more appealing, you might get more people interested.

• Love
Reactions: Mariska