• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Do Life! don't just live it!

DoingLifeToday

www.DoLifeToday.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: DoingLifeToday
Title of introduction: Do Life! don't just live it!
Your name/ Alias: Bryce / Doing Life Today
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Though YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to connect - colab - network and grow
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Diagnosed with Parkinson's disease at 42 years old, I decided to not waste another day of my life. I left my 6 figure Corporate job to spend the rest of my days to inspire and motivate others to not just Live Life but to do Life Everyday! Live your Passion and Dreams!
How frequently do you upload? 3 times per week
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? Influence and help as many people as possible
YouTube Channel Link: https://Youtube.com/c/DoingLifeToday

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey buddy welcome and good luck hope you do well.

ret3p

TubeBuddy User
ret3p.com
Subscriber Goal
Greetings Bryce, welcome to the forums. Sad to read that you've been diagnosed at such an early age. Hope you're doing well.

Reactions: Mariska

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @DoingLifeToday , welcome to our community. I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. But I'm happy to see you want to enjoy life to its fullest by doing something you enjoy.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.

OP
OP
DoingLifeToday

DoingLifeToday

www.DoLifeToday.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello @DoingLifeToday , welcome to our community. I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. But I'm happy to see you want to enjoy life to its fullest by doing something you enjoy.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.
Thank you!

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: DoingLifeToday
Title of introduction: Do Life! don't just live it!
Your name/ Alias: Bryce / Doing Life Today
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Though YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to connect - colab - network and grow
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Diagnosed with Parkinson's disease at 42 years old, I decided to not waste another day of my life. I left my 6 figure Corporate job to spend the rest of my days to inspire and motivate others to not just Live Life but to do Life Everyday! Live your Passion and Dreams!
How frequently do you upload? 3 times per week
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
Influence and help as many people as possible
YouTube Channel Link: https://Youtube.com/c/DoingLifeToday
Hello Welcome !