• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel A little about me

Tropical Sounds

Subscriber Goal
User name: Tropical Sounds
Title of introduction: A little about me
Your name/ Alias: Tropical Sounds
Where are you from? I'm from Jamaica
How did you find TubeBuddy? This app was suggested to me by some fellow small youtubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I actually joined this to see what the fuss was about lol
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to reach more persons and gain more feedback on my channel. This is new to me and I'd like to learn more about what I can do to be better as a youtuber
How frequently do you upload? I post atleast once a week. I have no set dates
What are your hobbies? I love reading and practicing Asmr in my spare time. I also like working out
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream at the moment is to be better at everytim currently doing and will do
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCcx4Y-I50CUvHa8I0Bt6vwA

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Tropical Sounds
Title of introduction: A little about me
Your name/ Alias: Tropical Sounds
Where are you from? I'm from Jamaica
How did you find TubeBuddy? This app was suggested to me by some fellow small youtubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I actually joined this to see what the fuss was about lol
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to reach more persons and gain more feedback on my channel. This is new to me and I'd like to learn more about what I can do to be better as a youtuber
How frequently do you upload? I post atleast once a week. I have no set dates
What are your hobbies? I love reading and practicing Asmr in my spare time. I also like working out
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream at the moment is to be better at everytim currently doing and will do
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCcx4Y-I50CUvHa8I0Bt6vwA
Hello Welcome !

• Love
Reactions: Tropical Sounds