• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Travel Channel

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: charandperry
Title of introduction: Travel Channel
Your name/ Alias: Char and Perry
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Women's of YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Only recently found out this was a forum on the Facebook group.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: We are a couple that love to share our travel experiences & adventure with everyone.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? We both love to travel and explore new corners of the world.
What is your biggest dream? To give others idea on were to travel too and give people tips on how to book their next adventure.
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/charandperry

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

ret3p

TubeBuddy User
ret3p.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the TubeBuddy community. Just went to your channel to learn a bit more about your travels. Watched the Gung Ho video as I recognized the name. I remember a few years ago I wanted to go to one here in my own country, sadly no one wanted to go with me. Looks like a whole lot of fun. Maybe I'll get the chance in the future.

Also, here's a guide on how to add your channel ID to your profile for a subscribe button below your posts: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @charandperry , welcome to our community. We have a large traveling community. It's a great place to make more connections.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php

OP
OP
C

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Hello @charandperry , welcome to our community. We have a large traveling community. It's a great place to make more connections.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php
Okay I will check it out and this is the first time we've used this.

How did you find your channel ID as I thought you just put your channel link.

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: charandperry
Title of introduction: Travel Channel
Your name/ Alias: Char and Perry
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Women's of YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Only recently found out this was a forum on the Facebook group.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: We are a couple that love to share our travel experiences & adventure with everyone.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? We both love to travel and explore new corners of the world.
What is your biggest dream? To give others idea on were to travel too and give people tips on how to book their next adventure.
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/charandperry
Welcome good luck with your channel.

Reactions: charandperry