• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question SEO

Uncooked Fishing

Subscriber Goal
I have just completed the SEO keyword etc and it seems to be taking a long time to upload the changes to my video

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
Shouldn't take that long, might be your connection. When you edit your video, the save button at the top right should be quick. (Hope that is what you are talking about)

OP
OP
Uncooked Fishing

Uncooked Fishing

Subscriber Goal
On YouTube studio I just completed the SEO keyword got 100% and it then says save to draft or upload to video which I did and it's still spinning

OP
OP
Uncooked Fishing

Uncooked Fishing

Subscriber Goal
It says populating title, description and tags with optimized metadata..... updating title wheel been spinning round for about an hour this is the SEO BETA

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
When you are going through SEO Studio on Step 2 you need to make sure you actually select the keyword. If you don't and you assume it is automatically selected... well this issue is what happens. (Be advised that this is still in BETA, it is a work in progress with a couple wrinkles still needing to be ironed out). @Uncooked Fishing

Reactions: Uncooked Fishing

Aneet13

When you edit your video, the save button at the top right should be quick. (Hope that is what you are talking about)