• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Popular Pokemon Twitch Streamer Looking for Collaborators For Youtube Videos

8 Bit King

User name: 8 Bit King
Title: Popular Pokemon Twitch Streamer Looking for Collaborators For Youtube Videos
Type of collaboration:
Hello everyone. I am a Pokemon Twitch Streamer and YouTuber. IΓÇÖm looking to collaborate with other like-minded Pokemon Fans on my stream. The stream will be edited and released for YouTube as well. I am a huge Pokemon fan and have played everything Pokemon, so I'm really open to all ideas on what to play and how to make it fun and entertaining. I have a work background in Film and Motion Graphics, so I can create cool titles, trailers etc. Ideally we would create a series that we would stream live one day a week while talking on Discord. You could also be recording and/or streaming on your end, and create your own videos for release! I stream Noon to 6PM PST daily (sometimes longer if I have tournaments. But my schedule is very flexible!

Some example of ideas (but IΓÇÖm open to any other ideas)
1. Pack Battles
2. Nuzlocke/Challenge Runs
3. Best of 3s(VGC or TCGO)
4. Playthrough Races!

Amount of Subscribers: 2097
Ways to contact you: Twitter @8BitKingGaming
Instagram: @8BitKingGaming
Youtube: 8 Bit King
Why should they collaborate with you: Community of over 5600 Twitch Followers, 2k Youtube Followers popular on Twitter and Instagram as well, interested in everything Pokemon, and open to ideas of what to collaborate on!
Link to Channel: http://www.youtube.com/8BitKing