• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone 120 Subscriber Milestone!

Cool One

Subscriber Goal
I REALLY cannot think of synonyms for the word THANK YOU since I've used it so many times! Only 3 DAYS ago I posted my 85 subscriber Milestone and now I'm at 124 SUBSCRIBERS! Thank you guys sooo sooo much for all the support you have given me and even if you check out my videos but don't subscribe, I still find that amazing and apart of a community. I'll try my absolute hardest to provide content for newcomers as well as people that have been watching my videos since I was in 8th GRADE (my first video on my channel). It's crazy that I'm in College now! For those who are interested in what I post, I make mainly gaming videos + random videos/skits of me being weird (LMAO). You can check out my channel which is on the bottom of this forum. Nonetheless, I hope everyone in the TubeBuddy Forums and everywhere in the world has a blessed day!

120SubscribersMilestone!.png

Reactions: Mariska

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well done my friend one day is one day and I will make it that far.

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Check the youtube link in your profile your id should start with a U.

Reactions: Cool One

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
I REALLY cannot think of synonyms for the word THANK YOU since I've used it so many times! Only 3 DAYS ago I posted my 85 subscriber Milestone and now I'm at 124 SUBSCRIBERS! Thank you guys sooo sooo much for all the support you have given me and even if you check out my videos but don't subscribe, I still find that amazing and apart of a community. I'll try my absolute hardest to provide content for newcomers as well as people that have been watching my videos since I was in 8th GRADE (my first video on my channel). It's crazy that I'm in College now! For those who are interested in what I post, I make mainly gaming videos + random videos/skits of me being weird (LMAO). You can check out my channel which is on the bottom of this forum. Nonetheless, I hope everyone in the TubeBuddy Forums and everywhere in the world has a blessed day!

View attachment 9869
Congrats on your 1st achievement. Keep going

Reactions: Cool One