• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Uncooked Fishing

Uncooked Fishing

Subscriber Goal
User name: Uncooked Fishing
Title of introduction: Uncooked Fishing
Your name/ Alias: Darren
Where are you from? Manchester United Kingdom living in Singapore
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Get help with any issues I have and to help improve my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I enjoy making the videos and hopefully there entertaining my goal is to get as many views and subs so I can continue with something I really enjoy
How frequently do you upload? Weekly at the moment
What are your hobbies? Fishing football travel the usual stuff
What is your biggest dream? To have 2 million views on any video I create
YouTube Channel Link: UCWLovM2WNBPwP1zA7H5r2lw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome! Our very own @Stanley Orchard runs a fishing channel as well!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

OP
OP
Uncooked Fishing

Uncooked Fishing

Subscriber Goal
My channel is certainly different to yours Stanley, definitely will subscribe and watch a few tonight, have a great day ahead from Singapore