• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Living my Passion and Reaching my Dream OFW

joanne74

User name: joanne74
Title of introduction: Living my Passion and Reaching my Dream OFW
Your name/ Alias: joanneamantebuena
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? It pop out in one of advertisment and a Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To interact others and learn the mecahanics on how to grow my channel and at the same time increase my subscriber
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals here are as follows. Helping poor oeople, share my blessing and help improve their lives
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Gardening, cooking and strolling in the farm
What is your biggest dream? Help Poor People and Improve My living, lift my families situation
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw5WvMwo7GZSvdW2JTANIZg

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey there Welcome good luck on your journey. You must just fix your youtube button.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Joanne, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!