• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Reggae/Dancehall Artist

Glamaton

glamatonmich.net
Subscriber Goal
User name: Glamaton
Title of introduction: Reggae/Dancehall Artist
Your name/ Alias: Glamaton
Where are you from? Cayman Island
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? meeting new people from different genre in the music industry
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: learning more from other how to grow my channel and get a certain subcribers
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Dominoes
What is your biggest dream? Apart from taking take care of my family financially and physically, I would love to get my music heard
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtizkvQcuoCT5yqJuTj3URg

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey welcome to the forums :) I think before you might have had an issue where it said server error try again, just for future references, if you simply refresh the page instead of trying to post again, you'll see that the original post actually did post, it happens from time to time :) I took care of the doubles for you.

The whole dancehall artist thing sounds interesting, is that a whole genre in it'self or a location where you do your reggae dance? either way it sounds really interesting and I wish you all the best on your YouTube journey :)

OP
OP
Glamaton

Glamaton

glamatonmich.net
Subscriber Goal
Thank you

Dancehall music is popular genre in Jamaica. Its a type of music that is faster-paced than reggae.

With the likes of:
Sean Paul
Buju Banton
Shabba Ranks
Etc

again thank you, i am hoping to me other artist within the same genre here as well