• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel GCSE and A Level Maths Coach

Maths Coach

User name: Maths Coach
Title of introduction: GCSE and A Level Maths Coach
Your name/ Alias: Maths Coach
Where are you from? London
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have watched other YouTubers making videos on how useful this platform is to enhance SEO and grow your Channel. The tips have been awesome and TubeBuddy is really proving to help me understand so much that would have taken so much time otherwise to learn and understand.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow my subscribers and watch time by making sure that my channel and the videos find their way to the right target audience. My channel seeks to provide free learning videos for students aged 12-18 focussing on KeyStage 3, GCSE and A level mathematics. I want to monetise my channel so that this becomes a source of revenue for me whilst providing great benefit for free to thousand of students.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly is a minimum but I try to post twice a week during exam seasons
What are your hobbies? I like to keep fit and go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I follow football passionately and support Arsenal F.C. I also like to travel and enjoy mountain climbing and trekking. I am a huge believer of charity work and enjoy helping others who are from a less privileged background. Each year I have a goal to do at least one major charitable project which I have been doing for the last 4 years.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dreams in life is to serve the people through my works and securing financial freedom for myself and my family.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/mathscoach

OP
OP
M

Maths Coach

Thank you. l look forward to learning on here :) although I am still getting my head around how everything works :confused:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Thank you. l look forward to learning on here :) although I am still getting my head around how everything works :confused:
Well, think of this community as a group that helps people overcome the challenges of being a content creator. We are centered around using TubeBuddy's tools to help automate a lot of the complex, often manual things you have to do when managing a YouTube channel. But we also help each other by providing constructive feedback on your strategies, thumbnails and even your channel as well as providing tips and tricks.

Reading old questions and answers is a good way to learn fast!

• Love
Reactions: Maths Coach