• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Interested in Multi-Talent like Singing, Photography, Art, Cooking and more --> MutliTalent Hotspot

MultiTalent Hotspot

User name: MultiTalent Hotspot
Title of introduction: Multi-Talent Hotspot
Your name/ Alias: MTHotspot
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? New on youtube and really loved the services TubeBuddy provide. Never been to forums, just have a look overall and really loved the support and guidance TubeBuddy is providing to help the young and growing youtube channels.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I love doing a lot of things like Singing, Photography, Art, Cooking and more. I always wanted to share it with people who really have some interest in those specific things.
I wanna make it a common platform for multiple talents and show people want I love to do.
I just do it for my will, no business as such. Just feel happy seeing people interested in same field. I think YOUTUBE is the only platform where we can show anything without ay barrier.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Singing, Photography, Art, Cooking, Painting, talking about technology.
What is your biggest dream? I wanna earn from what I love to do. Right now I m at good position and I love my job, but I feel I enjoy my hobbies more. So, I want my hobbies to make money for me and I would just do it without any other thought in my mind :D.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs22FfYwFin25OqelBd5JIQ

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal