• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Meet Bunmie from " Homeliving with Bunmie."

Bunmie

TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Bunmie
Title of introduction: Meet Bunmie from " Homeliving with Bunmie."
Your name/ Alias: Olubunmi / Bunmie for short.
Where are you from? Nigeria.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Recommendation from Roberto Blake's channel on YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I decided to join because I want to grow my YouTube channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wish my channel to be a place with valuable contents, tips and ideas, Food recipes, Homemaking skills that will help motivate, encourage and be of help to women mostly Wives, Moms, working Moms, Homemakers and aspiring Homemakers.
Should my community on my YouTube channel grow to the extend that I start earning financial rewards, that will be a huge encouragement to me and it will also help me get some financial stability.
How frequently do you upload? 3 - 4 videos every week.
What are your hobbies? Reading, studying, learning new things, exploring nature, cooking , Filming , crafting and many more.....
What is your biggest dream? Grow a reputable brand.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCSr-EZUG6k_NU-8gcGpRZJQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Bunmie, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

Reactions: Bunmie