• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone 85 Subscriber Milestone!

Cool One

Subscriber Goal
I want to take a moment to thank everyone from TubyBuddy Forums for checking out my YouTube Channel and for those supporting my channel. Recently, I have been struggling with schooI and sometimes I will not be consitent with my videos. Aside from that, I have gained 10 subscribers within the past 5 days!!! I will always like to appreciate my audience not only as an audience but as a small community that can make anyone's day by staying positive and hanging out with everyone that you love. For those who would like to check out my channel, I will not be easy to just simply search up "Jeremy" since there are HUNDREDS of channels that have my name. So click my channel name on the bottom of this forum and enjoy!
85SubscribersMilestone!.png

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Keep on trucking along! I'm already remembering to when 100 seemed far away. Now I'm prettry sure that if you made it to 85 then 100 won't be far off!! (100 is exciting)

OP
OP
Cool One

Cool One

Subscriber Goal
Yeah! The next biggest milestone after 100 is 1000!!! Seems like a long ways away for now...