• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Ultrarunner. Motivator. Old Guy.

RosserRuns

linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
User name: RosserRuns
Title of introduction: Ultrarunner. Motivator. Old Guy.
Your name/ Alias: Rosser Runs
Where are you from? Pennsylvania
How did you find TubeBuddy? Several youtubers.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Community of same minded people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To reach people and let them see how similar our struggles and successes are. I would like to inspire people to be awesome.
How frequently do you upload? Multiple days
What are your hobbies? Running. Photos. Videos. Napping.
What is your biggest dream? To win the lottery and live life stress free.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/RosserRuns?sub_confirmation=1

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome. I have two friends that do Ultramarathons. Last I spoke to the one in Washington State, he was training for the 100k runs, which I find crazy!

OP
OP
RosserRuns

RosserRuns

linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome. I have two friends that do Ultramarathons. Last I spoke to the one in Washington State, he was training for the 100k runs, which I find crazy!
It definitely is an abnormal idea. I started running to replace a drug and alcohol addiction and now I have a running addiction. I am in a way better state of mind and physical condition being sober and active.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
It definitely is an abnormal idea. I started running to replace a drug and alcohol addiction and now I have a running addiction. I am in a way better state of mind and physical condition being sober and active.
Sounds like a positive lifestyle change! Congratulations!