• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Views are down

karthickmohan

Hi all My Views are down for the last 3month, last year per day my views reach up to 1500.. but now my views are below 100...I'm very worried about my views, did Tubebuddy can help me...

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
This is not a question specifically about TubeBuddy so I moved it to a better section so you might get more replies.

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Mine has slowed down too but just remember that itΓÇÖs still growth! At least youΓÇÖre not going backwards. Just try to make sure youΓÇÖre doing your seo and making good content- maybe try different styles

Reactions: karthickmohan

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
consistency is key sometimes. You were consistant for 5-6 months ago, then stopped publishing all together 2 months ago.
Your titles are very robotic sounding instead of organic, so that might be impacting things.
Also, it's no longer the holiday season. we're 4 months into 2021, people are back at work, back at study, you have to try and work these music tracks into peoples daily lives with better crafted titles that can be found. Craft your videos and titles to be part of the work day, otherwise it's just that time of the year when views are lower. It can be a seasonal thing.